Known for our commitment to inspiring students of all ages, our adult program offers a variety of dance and fitness classes designed to meet personal physical and artistic goals. Our experienced, professional faculty is dedicated to educating and challenging each dancer in a friendly and supportive environment.
Adult course offerings include:
- Beginning and Intermediate Ballet
- Contemporary Ballet
- Morning Open Ballet
- Senior Ballet - Inspired by classical music, senior dancers learn beautiful ballet movements that focus on improving posture and balance, strengthening muscles, and increasing flexibility.
- Intermediate Jazz
- Essentrics - A safe, effective fitness program that uses dynamic stretching techniques to strengthen, tone, relieve pain, and reverse the effects of overuse injuries, sedentary lifestyles and poor posture. For information, contact Diane Laurent email@example.com.
|Absolute Beginning Ballet||Thursday||7-8pm||Christine|
|Morning Open Ballet||Thursday||9:30-11am||Laura|
|Senior Morning Ballet||Thursday||11am-12pm||Laura|
|Adult Jazz (with Levels 7/8)||Thursday (9/5 - 12/5)||6:30-8pm||Felipe|
|Essentrics||Thursday & Friday||7:15-8:15am||Diane|
|Essentrics||Sunday (starting in October)||9:15-10:15am||Diane|
Dancers may wear a solid color leotard, tights or leggings or work out attire.
Please secure hair off the face in a ballet bun if possible.
Please wear leather ballet slippers for ballet classes.
All other classes, bare feet, please.
Our dance cards allow teen-adult students the freedom to drop into any of our teen-adult classes as their schedule allows.
- • 10 class card (11th class FREE!) $210.00
- • 5 class card $105.00
- • a Registration fee of $35 per season is due at the time of enrollment
- • Program Charge: $360/year 2 payments of $180 to be paid September & February