Our Adult program offers classes for beginners who are eager to learn the basics of dance, or for one-time dancers who want to brush up on their skills. Discover fitness and artistic fulfillment in a friendly, supportive environment. Known for inspiring teen-adult dancers, we value our commitment to dancers of all ages.
Join us for an exciting and uplifting program.
|Absolute Beginning Ballet||Tuesday||6:30-8pm||Laura|
|Morning Open Ballet||Thursday||9:30-11am||Laura|
|Senior Morning Ballet||Thursday||11am -12pm||Laura|
Dancers may wear a solid color leotard, tights or leggings or work out attire.
Please secure hair off the face in a ballet bun if possible.
Please wear leather ballet slippers for ballet classes.
All other classes, bare feet, please.
Our dance cards allow teen-adult students the freedom to drop into any of our teen-adult classes as their schedule allows.
- • 10 class card (11th class FREE!) $210.00
- • 5 class card $105.00
- • a Registration fee of $35 per season is due at the time of enrollment
- • Program Charge: $360/year 2 payments of $180 to be paid September & February
- • For our ballet and contemporary adult classes, contact ECB at 860-739-7899 or email@example.com
- • For Essentrics only, contact Diane Laurent | firstname.lastname@example.org