9am – 3pm each day
Students may participate for one or both weeks.
- Week 1: July 6-10, 2020, Theme: Coppelia
- Week 2: July 13-17, 2020, Theme: Cats
Please pack a water bottle, snack & lunch.
“Awesome” is the word most frequently used by young dancers to describe ECB’s Junior Workshop. Children discover new talents and the joy of artistic expression as they explore a variety of dance styles and enrichment classes. Each workshop has a special theme – either a famous ballet or musical theater production – that highlights the connection between art forms.
- Dance crafts
- Theatrical make-up
- Summer games
The program is open to students in ECB’s Levels 2, 3, 4 & 5. Depending on level, students may enroll in either one or two weeks. For information on placement for students new to our programs, or any questions at all, please call our office or email us. We are happy to guide you, offer a placement class and arrange a tour of our facilities.
This is a workshop your dancer will not want to miss!
Damara Bennett, Director of Children’s Programming
Laura Barnard, Ballet and Character
Joey Almonte, Singing and Acting
- • Any solid color leotard
- • Pink tights
- • Pink leather split sole ballet slippers
- • Hair: medium-high ballet bun
- •white t-shirt
- •black shorts
- •white socks
- •black leather split sole ballet slippers
- •$35 Registration Fee for students new to ECB (one fee per family)
- •Program Fee for one week: $295
- •Program Fee for two weeks: $575
- •10% Sibling discount applies
- •Register by April 15th to receive $15 off