Young Professionals Workshop
Students will build skills and advance quickly in our age-appropriate, pre-professional morning program, Young Professionals Workshop.
Dancers will enjoy daily Ballet, Character and Jazz classes. Children will discover the joys of artistic expression, explore a variety of dance styles, and develop a sense of achievement that comes from hard work.
The Young Professionals Program allows students to continue their ballet studies during the summer, building stamina and strengthening technique. Summer is also a perfect time for new students to join in the learning and fun.
The program is open to students in ECB's Levels 2, 3, 4 (see specific weeks below). Depending on level, students may enroll in either one or two weeks. For information on placement for students new to our programs, or any questions at all, please call our office or email us. We are happy to guide you, offer a placement class and arrange a tour of our facilities.
2018 Young Professionals Schedule
9am to 1pm each day
- • Week 1: Levels 3 & 4 July 2-7, 2018 (closed July 4)
- • Week 2: Levels 2, 3 & 4 July 9-13, 2018
Please pack a water bottle, snack & lunch.
- • Any solid color leotard
- • Pink tights
- • Pink leather split sole ballet slippers
- • Hair: medium-high ballet bun
Tuition Rates & Policies
- •$30 Registration Fee for students new to ECB (one fee per family) + Program Fee: $250 per week; both weeks $480
- •10% Sibling discount applies
- •Register by April 15th and receive $15 off