9am – 3pm each day
Students may participate for one or both weeks.
- Week 1: July 1-6, 2019 (no 4th), Theme: The Greatest Showman
- Week 2: July 8-12, 2019, Theme: Sleeping Beauty
Please pack a water bottle, snack & lunch.
Students will have fun and build skills in our Junior Workshop.
Dancers will enjoy daily Ballet classes, with character, jazz, mime, acting and singing lessons woven throughout. Along with dance, fun and games will be incorporated into each day.
Children will discover the joys of artistic expression, explore a variety of dance styles, and enjoy themselves.
Summer is also a perfect time for new students to join in the learning and fun.
The program is open to students in ECB’s Levels 2, 3, 4 & 5. Depending on level, students may enroll in either one or two weeks. For information on placement for students new to our programs, or any questions at all, please call our office or email us. We are happy to guide you, offer a placement class and arrange a tour of our facilities.
Damara Bennett, Director of Children’s Programming
Laura Barnard, Ballet and Character
Joey Almonte, Singing and Acting
Julie Wright, Costuming
- • Any solid color leotard
- • Pink tights
- • Pink leather split sole ballet slippers
- • Hair: medium-high ballet bun
- •white t-shirt
- •black shorts
- •white socks
- •black leather split sole ballet slippers
- •$35 Registration Fee for students new to ECB (one fee per family)
- •Program Fee for one week: $295
- •Program Fee for two weeks: $575
- •10% Sibling discount applies
- •Register by April 15th to receive $15 off