Teen/Adult Dance and Fitness Classes
Known for our commitment to inspiring students of all ages, our adult program offers a variety of dance and fitness classes designed to meet personal physical and artistic goals. Our experienced, professional faculty is dedicated to educating and challenging each dancer in a friendly and supportive environment.
Adult course offerings include:
- Beginning and Intermediate Ballet
- Contemporary Ballet
- Morning Open Ballet
- Senior Ballet - Inspired by classical music, senior dancers learn beautiful ballet movements that focus on improving posture and balance, strengthening muscles, and increasing flexibility.
- Intermediate Jazz
- Essentrics - This safe, effective, fitness program uses dynamic stretching techniques to strengthen, tone, and relieve pain. It may also reverse the effects of overuse injuries, sedentary lifestyles, and poor posture. For information, contact Diane Laurent email@example.com.
Summer 2020 Schedule
- Teen/Adult dance classes run for six weeks: June 22-July 30
|Open Youth Ballet||Wednesday||6:30-7:45pm|
|Essentrics||Friday (June 5-August 21)||7:45-8:45am|
• Workout attire, or leotard, pink tights, pink leather ballet slippers
Tuition Rates and Policies
- • $21 per class for 1.5 hr class (may use dance card)
- • 5 Class Dance Card: $105
- • 10 Class Dance Card $210 with 11th class for free
- •$17 per class for 1 hour class (Open Modern)
- • $35 annual registration fee for new students
- • ECB accepts cash and check (made payable to ECB)